HomeThe Municipality of Anchorage (MOA) is planning to upgrade East 42nd Avenue between Lake Otis Parkway and Florina Street (see map below). Improvements are expected to include:
- New road foundation
- New asphalt pavement
- New storm drain system
- New pedestrian facilities
- Improved street lighting
- 3,000 feet of water main replacement
How to Get Involved
- Attend Virtual Open House #2 on October 14, 2020. Join virtually or call in.
- Provide feedback via the interactive map on this website.
- Attend your monthly University Area Community Council Meeting. Go to this page to see current agendas.
- Sign up for email updates: Select the link at the bottom of this page to sign up.
- Contact us anytime with comments or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Map of the Project Area
RECENT PROJECT NEWS
Draft Design Study Report
Anchorage Transportation Fair
Thursday, January 23rd, 2020, 3 to 7p.m.
Alaska Airlines Center Auxiliary, University of Alaska Anchorage, 3550 Providence Dr.
Business Stakeholder Meeting
Thursday October 24th, 2019
University Baptist Church
4313 Wright Street
Final Technical Memorandum
Project Questionnaire (Closed)
Project Fact Sheet
Announce Project & Field Work