The Municipality of Anchorage (MOA) is planning to upgrade East 42nd Avenue between Lake Otis Parkway and Florina Street (see map below). Improvements are expected to include:
- New road foundation
- New asphalt pavement
- New storm drain system
- New pedestrian facilities
- Improved street lighting
- 3,000 feet of water main replacement
The MOA has contracted with CRW Engineering Group, LLC to provide preliminary engineering and design services. The project is funded through the Design Study Report (DSR) phase. No funding for construction has been received at this time.
How to get involved:
- Attend the University Area Community Council Meeting: The project team will present updates at a few council meetings starting in late 2018.
- Attend a public open house: Two open house meetings are planned for 2019.
- Sign up for e-mail updates, select the link at the bottom of this page to sign up.
- Contact us anytime with comments or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org